Course Prerequisites and Predecessors
* DAU Directive 704, Attachment 5 addresses the requirement that students must meet course prerequisite requirements for registration.
* Individual course prerequisites are found within the course concept card and can be accessed from the Training Courses page.
* Download a consolidated listing of required course prerequisites.
* The Predecessor Courses listed below are retired from DAU and are no longer offered.
* Predecessor Courses are acceptable for meeting current DAU course prerequisite requirements when the course for which it applies is scheduled to start prior to the expiration of the predecessor course.
* Predecessor Courses are also acceptable for meeting current acquisition career field certification and/or unique position training standards if it has not expired at time of application.
* The expiration date is the date prior to the “Accepted Until” listed in the below chart.